By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think sony will make Legend of Dragoon 2?

makingmusic476 said:
spdk1 said:
@ makingmusic476

what do feel plus make?

Mistwalker contracted out to them to develop Lost Odyssey.

thanks!  I still need to check that game out.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
spdk1 said:
I doubt it, they seem to be having trouble keeping their in home devs running without delays as it is. They could outsource it though.....i dunno

They don't usually have problems with delays.  It's just that for most of 2007 Sony was in "OH SHIT" mode, so they were announcing games early and making up release dates left and right to give people any reason at all to buy their (at the time) miserably failing console.

Now that those times have passed, they should return back to the way they were during the ps2 days.

It worked.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
makingmusic476 said:
spdk1 said:
I doubt it, they seem to be having trouble keeping their in home devs running without delays as it is. They could outsource it though.....i dunno

They don't usually have problems with delays.  It's just that for most of 2007 Sony was in "OH SHIT" mode, so they were announcing games early and making up release dates left and right to give people any reason at all to buy their (at the time) miserably failing console.

Now that those times have passed, they should return back to the way they were during the ps2 days.

It worked.

Indeed it did. :)

makingmusic476 said:
The dev team broke up a while after the original came out, and many of the devs are now working at Feel Plus, if I recall correctly.

That is right, many of the Legend of Dragoon developers are now working at Feelplus, but  they were working on Shadow Hearts games before at Nautilus, but sadly, none of their games was successful.

steven787 said:

I know they are making/funding White Knight Story, but LoD was originally intended to be the game that would make PS not reliant on FF. Do you think now is the time to take a second shot? RTE Power ups + Six Axis = Very Nice.

i'd like to see it, but as whatsisface said, they'd be better off financially to make something new