By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think sony will make Legend of Dragoon 2?

I know they are making/funding White Knight Story, but LoD was originally intended to be the game that would make PS not reliant on FF.  Do you think now is the time to take a second shot?  RTE Power ups + Six Axis = Very Nice.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I think they would have better luck just making a brand new series.

Yeah, me too. I just want to know what other people think... I do think the RTE+SA thing would be pretty cool.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I doubt it, they seem to be having trouble keeping their in home devs running without delays as it is. They could outsource it though.....i dunno

if they did i would give it a shot. it sold ok in japan, maybe they should just do a down-loadable version a bit like siren to get people used to the game then launch a full fledged version

Around the Network

The dev team broke up a while after the original came out, and many of the devs are now working at Feel Plus, if I recall correctly.

spdk1 said:
I doubt it, they seem to be having trouble keeping their in home devs running without delays as it is. They could outsource it though.....i dunno

They don't usually have problems with delays.  It's just that for most of 2007 Sony was in "OH SHIT" mode, so they were announcing games early and making up release dates left and right to give people any reason at all to buy their (at the time) miserably failing console.

Now that those times have passed, they should return back to the way they were during the ps2 days.

@ makingmusic476

what do feel plus make?

spdk1 said:
@ makingmusic476

what do feel plus make?

Mistwalker contracted out to them to develop Lost Odyssey.

makingmusic476 said:
spdk1 said:

They don't usually have problems with delays.  It's just that for most of 2007 Sony was in "OH SHIT" mode, so they were announcing games early and making up release dates left and right to give people any reason at all to buy their (at the time) miserably failing console.

Now that those times have passed, they should return back to the way they were during the ps2 days.

whoops!

I kind of oversimplified that, I was more or less talking about the cancellations of a few games games to fund another like KZ2 etc...Sony is pretty good about making dates if they set them.