By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Wii

Yeah right when hell freezes over. No Wii for me. Not one single Wii game even interests me. So what games do we have on the Wii. Mario episode 87 and Zelda episode 52. No thank you.

on a true note though just think how nintendo console onwners must feel not getting any FF game. and all of us sony PS3 owners are bitching because a few xbots in UK and America get to play this game aswell, its not a big deal really, the game is still in the region where it matters that most and thats Japan.

if anything it is a sad moment to be a Wii owner whos also a "hardcore" gamer because the hardcores have not been getting any love from ninty or anything fresh apart from that big casual wave, so if anything Wii people should be grouping together and find a way to get a FF on the best selling console so far this gen

Around the Network

Lol. Take the frustration out on Wii owners, you big bully.

Why would you make this thread?

Really? i'll just buy an xbox360 for that ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

LOLLLLLL

Around the Network

This Thread fails. We already have a Final Fantasy Game for WiiWare. And the Chocobo Dungeon Game.

^^ guy with a mario, avatar asks the funniest question.

WOW! way to bash everything all at once, you win a trolling award for the day...

hentai_11 said:
This Thread fails. We already have a Final Fantasy Game for WiiWare. And the Chocobo Dungeon Game.

and an actual FF game coming out sometime next year called the crystal bearers.

Wow. That is some great logic bro. Thanks for sharing...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.