By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is going to actually buy FFXIII on X360?

Serious question.

We can speculate sales all we want, but it'll be interesting to see who is going to declare right now that they are going to buy FFXIII on X360.

So let's start a list. Copy and paste the list of names into your post from the next highest up. If your going to just rent it, put your name and (rent). If your going to buy a X360 for FFXIII (among other games), post that too.

So I'll go first:

Mrstickball (buy)

Why? I've been rather harsh about the Final Fantasy series. That hasn't changed. I'm still rather critical about it, as I haven't bought one since *gasp* FFVII (or was it VIII). At any rate, the last actual new one I bought when it launched was VI when it released on SNES. Yes...My FF experience goes back that far. I'm not eagerly anticipating it as much as some others might either - I'm actually looking far more forward to Star Ocean 4. But nevertheless, I really enjoyed XII, and am enjoying Lost Odyssey, so I think I'll pick this one up too.

Oh, and for reference, a table chart on the # of X360 users that say they own the following JRPGs:

Game  Owners Units Sold
Lost Odyssey 163 740,000
Blue Dragon 108 490,000
Eternal Sonata 74 260,000
Enchanted Arms 36 140,000
Phantasy Star Universe 19 100,000
Culdcept Saga 9 100,000
Kingdom Under Fire: CoD 7 290,000

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I will. This fall is gonna bust my wallet(Not because of FF).

I'm gonna buy the X360 version -- I am addicted to achievements and I like the analog sticks on the 360 controller better.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

I don't know... its an old exclusive from Sony.. its kind of dirty...

kidding, put me down as buy

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Gonna wait to see which version is better, if they are the same probably the PS3 for controller preference.

Around the Network

Depends on if I have a PS3 or not.

I probably will eventually, I don't know if it will be day 1 buy. Depends on my money situation.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Mrstickball (buy)
jaggedsac (buy)
dolemit3 (buy)
gebx (buy)
RDBRaptor (buy)

I don't feel like spending $399 for another console right now, I'm getting it for my 360 (once I kill it and get it back from Microsoft).

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I will buy both versions.

Yeah I'm getting it why would I not?

Former something....