By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will PC win E3?

Sqrl said:

Games Sqrl wants for PC:
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway
STALKER: Clear Sky
Mercs 2
Spore
Saint's Row 2
Ghostbusters
Left 4 Dead
HL2: Episode 3
Crysis: Warhead
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Games Sqrl is Interested in for PC:
Prototype
CoD: World at War
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Alan Wake

I don't know how many of these will be at E3 but I think those games show how good the PC is doing right now in terms of lineup.

common sqrl, Aliens is a must buy if the game is any good what so ever.  Even if it is just an average game, going around shooting the aliens and the eggs and the spooky environment would make it definately worth the money.

Around the Network

Diablo 3, Star Craft 2 and Spore.

Sqrl said:

Games Sqrl wants for PC:

I am not familiar with that game.. what's it about? :)

Rock_on_2008 said:
Diablo 3, Star Craft 2 and Spore.

old news buddeh.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

BenKenobi88 said:
Well there's plenty of multiplatform games that are best on PC...I'm definitely getting Mirror's Edge.

And of course I'm crazy for Left 4 Dead. The latest gameplay in my latest thread has some pretty sweet explosions hehe.

So true.  I saw some screens around a week ago that looked amazing, the 16xAA (I think) definitely helped.  There is no way I can get the console version now.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
Sqrl said:

Games Sqrl wants for PC:

It's a platformer starring the characters from Crysis, sounds cool eh?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Sqrl said:

Games Sqrl wants for PC:

It's a platformer starring the characters from Crysis, sounds cool eh?

yea, I am very excited about it. Thanks for the reply, but the question was me just kidding, and the cover art to that game is my avatar :)

The new Wolfenstein game is going 360/PS3. It says so at the end of the new trailer.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ssj12 said:
gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Pristine20 said:
Too late, M$ already won!

PC won... PC already killed it. FFXIII doesnt matter at all.

lol a wolfenstein remake = E3 win??

Don't tell MS.. they'll buy a 360 port!

Edit: I forgot about Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3... Although none of them where officially announced here, they might show off new features/trailers/etc... but in any case, a new Wolfenstein is about as boring of an announcement as MS announcing a new Viva Pinata

remake? remake? damn im sorry but that is the stupidest comment ever. Please kick yourself now.

PC Exclusive? Exclusive? ahah.. nice try its coming to the 360 and PS3. Please go ban yourself now.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
ssj12 said:
gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Pristine20 said:
Too late, M$ already won!

PC won... PC already killed it. FFXIII doesnt matter at all.

lol a wolfenstein remake = E3 win??

Don't tell MS.. they'll buy a 360 port!

Edit: I forgot about Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3... Although none of them where officially announced here, they might show off new features/trailers/etc... but in any case, a new Wolfenstein is about as boring of an announcement as MS announcing a new Viva Pinata

remake? remake? damn im sorry but that is the stupidest comment ever. Please kick yourself now.

PC Exclusive? Exclusive? ahah.. nice try its coming to the 360 and PS3. Please go ban yourself now.

that made no sense at all gebx