By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Worldwide console sales end of 2007 predictions league

There are a few of illegitimate entries in the worldwide consoles sales predictions section by these users: Coreya, poopieface and ioisuxballs and their predictions should be taken out.

Also there is some kind of error that has Wii and DS both at like 300,000,000 average prediction by year end.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

What needs to be done:

Eliminate the lowest and highest # for each system and game by given user(s). That way, if one fanboy predicts game or system X does 10x the number rational thinking has, his value is considered invalid, and the world is saved. However, for the points tally and winners - I don't think the lowest/highest numbers should be invalidated. I've predicted many games to bomb that ended up bombing pretty bad (see Eyeshield: Gridiron's strongest). I was, by far, the lowest predictor of that game, and ended up with 90% accuracy, whereas everyone else was wayyy too low.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I made a thread about this also:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=3329&start=0#end

I posted this in another thread already - the correct method would be to remove the predictions which have a abnormally huge deviation from their average.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957