By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will FF XIII be another high budget COLOSSAL blunder due to PS3 exclusivity

It will be finacially colossal, but i think it will sell enough to get spended money back.
If not, they can always rehash more of their games.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network
obieslut said:
jenny said:
Aprisaiden said:
Umm Konima has sold well over 3 million copies of MGS4, and your saying that is bad sales? So would you consider reasonable sales since 3 million in two weeks obviously isn't enough for you?

It would have sold 3 million on Day 1 had it been multi platform. It should be up to 6-7 million by now .

not really, thats like saying halo 3 would have sold almost double if it was released on a sony console aswell

Not really, Xbox 360 is a software selling monster, the PS3 is the complete opposite. The PS3 would have sold an additional 300k -500k of Halo 3, but the Xbox 360 would have sold an additional 3-4 million copies of MGS 4. FACT

Troll much?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

My failure picture failed from this failure of a thread.

jenny said:
obieslut said:
jenny said:
Aprisaiden said:
Umm Konima has sold well over 3 million copies of MGS4, and your saying that is bad sales? So would you consider reasonable sales since 3 million in two weeks obviously isn't enough for you?

It would have sold 3 million on Day 1 had it been multi platform. It should be up to 6-7 million by now .

not really, thats like saying halo 3 would have sold almost double if it was released on a sony console aswell

Not really, Xbox 360 is a software selling monster, the PS3 is the complete opposite. The PS3 would have sold an additional 300k -500k of Halo 3, but the Xbox 360 would have sold an additional 3-4 million copies of MGS 4. FACT

Numbers you just pulled out of your ass are fact?

Around the Network

Why does the truth hurt so much??? OUCH!!

Wow. I'm just.....that is, I.....uhhh....
ummmm....
Wow.

jenny said:

I know.

Being called a failure couldn't possibly be fun.

It's a shame it's the only word I can use to describe you.

jenny said:

Why does it hurt so much that your console is not getting FFXIII.  Get over it.

can some one ban this user ,,,this is his/her 3rd or fourth topic about how MGS4 has failed(check post history) ,,,,,and he /she just wants to troll.