By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Screwattack top ten OMGWTF moments.

Kasz216 said:

I dunno. People who find Aeris death in Final Fantasy 7 shocking obviously haven't played like... the last 3 final fantasy games before it... where the most mysterious person in your party is killed.

I saw it coming a mile away.

Well considering I was probablly 10 when I played that game... no I didn't play the others.

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Pretty good list. HOwever, a moment in which I felt pretty sad was in FFVI when Celes has to catch fish to feed Cid. And after a while he dies. It´s such a simple but emotional scene. Much more impacting (to me) than Aeris Death

The good thing is that he doesn´t necessarily have to die.

That is because you caught the easiest fish...There are two fish in that water if you catch the other one he survives...

Esmoreit said:
I still enjoy those Screwattack videos, though I wish Handsome Tom and Craig didn't split... the two of them was so much gold...

What's up with that anyway?  Why did the one guy leave?

LOL MATURE said:
Kasz216 said:

I dunno. People who find Aeris death in Final Fantasy 7 shocking obviously haven't played like... the last 3 final fantasy games before it... where the most mysterious person in your party is killed.

Well considering I was probablly 10 when I played that game... no I didn't play the others.

While someone who hasn't seen a Jason movie might be surprised when he pops back up out of nowhere after being hit with something that should kill him.

That still doesn't make it unexpected.

steven787 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I'm glad they threw the RE5 trailer in there...it still baffles me.

Pretty good video though.

I still don't see why Capcom would cause all the contreversy.

I think it is insensitive, and I'll still play it any way. But why?

Oh, and Call of Duty 4 is newer than Bioshock, which was shown as a game too new to talk about.

Capcom didn't cause the controversy...stupid racists did.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Esmoreit said:
I still enjoy those Screwattack videos, though I wish Handsome Tom and Craig didn't split... the two of them was so much gold...

What's up with that anyway?  Why did the one guy leave?

Awesome list

But one of my top OMGWTF moments is the no-ending ending in Chrono Cross

Kasz216 said:

Mwah I played the others except 5 then and there was not a moment where I was almoost crying like I did with Aeris death it is the combination with the music that it do for me.

konnichiwa said:
Kasz216 said:

Mwah I played the others except 5 then and there was not a moment where I was almoost crying like I did with Aeris death it is the combination with the music that it do for me.

If you say so. Me, I was more effect by the Tellah and Galuf deaths myself.

To be fair I did find FF7 a dull affair up till then.

The most emotional i've ever gotten in a game was likely a translated version of the Japanese only game Bahamut Lagoon.  Which is a squaresoft game by the way.

Screw Attack funny video is funny. It's pretty good too.