By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially going broke- Square Enix opening Merchandise Shop in US

http://kotaku.com/gaming/keyblades-on-sale/square+enix-to-open-us-merch-store-270030.php

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I know how you feel,

When I first found this out I thought how I'm going to kiss the brand new car this year dream out the window, for some reason I feel a bizzare impulse telling me to buy everything I can get my hands on.

That ontop of this website I found selling everything you can think Nintendo merchandise.

*Just searched my favourites and can't find the damn link*

EDIT: Found it!

http://search.80stees.com/?q=nintendo&referer=gog-paid&s_kwcid=ContentNetwork|626064684

I already have gone broke from buying 8 different Nintendo T-Shirts, as of now I'm wearing the Green '1up' shirt you see Shigeru Miyamoto wearing often, (pic in my photo album of me wearing my Mario 'old skool' shirt)

Dude that 1up shirt you can get at a lot of places, it's very common there's also the goomba shirt where it says you lose or game over or something.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Dude that 1up shirt you can get at a lot of places, it's very common there's also the goomba shirt where it says you lose or game over or something.

I don't really care where you can buy it, all that matters is I've never ever seen anyone else in the flesh wear one.

I have it, and I wear it in my regular clothes rotation.

Around the Network

Now your the closest person other then in the flesh I've seen wearing one :P

I can vouch for an ex-roommate of mine wearing that shirt.

Coincidently, he is also about 1/5th cebrian's size. Unless cebrian is actually a midget.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I'm a 6'2" 260lb Defensive Tackle for my college's football team... I guess im a midget compared to some of my team mates :P but thats about it.

Well, the 1/5th his size is about accurate. Well, it's not fair, but if he shaved his head, he'd only weigh about 89 pounds. 5'0 skinny guys are kinda weird to see.

Anyway, I'd totally buy a statue of a king metal slime. And probably will, if it's available.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.