By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA's E3 2008 lineup - "EA’s 2008 lineup is our best ever"

Very impressive line-up..Althoughs few games i like..

What is Zupo for Ds

Around the Network

it is pretty good, you gotta admit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I like this line-up but my favorite FIFA09 will be showed in Leipzig...

shio said:
Godot said:
No Rockband 2 on Wii? Another missed opportunity for them.

The game is coming to PS2 and Wii later in the year. I'll add to the list, though I'm sure EA won't bother to show the PS2/Wii versions at E3.

AFAIK the 360 has timed exclusivity so even the PS3 version is coming later this year, probably around the same time as the PS2 and Wii versions.

azrm2k said:
shio said:
Godot said:
No Rockband 2 on Wii? Another missed opportunity for them.

The game is coming to PS2 and Wii later in the year. I'll add to the list, though I'm sure EA won't bother to show the PS2/Wii versions at E3.

AFAIK the 360 has timed exclusivity so even the PS3 version is coming later this year, probably around the same time as the PS2 and Wii versions.

yes but the PS3 version should be equal to the 360's, so directly or indirectly it will show up at E3.

Around the Network

The lineup can only have Spore and still be their best ever. Mirror Edge is great also.

whats zubo and facebreaker????
:/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Seems EA really likes the Wii. I am happy that they are not being gay and only putting certain games on the Wii. They are putting all there big name games on the Wii and not just some new game or some shavelware game.

facebreaker = new boxing game nobody really needs

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive