By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tribunal ruling makes mockery of UK law

PS360ForTheWin said:
religion causes terrorism though, it also incites discrimination, please read my posts fully before responding. how many atheists do you hear about that are terrorists?

alot actualy, they hide behind other causes, the enviroment, government, politics, hate

religion is nothing more then a mask terror and pain can wear

Around the Network

Religion shouldn't influence politics? That's just a ridiculous statement if I've ever heard one, the people that shouldn't be involved in politics are corporations, but they do more meddling then any religious type.

Seriously, what the hell are you going on about? You think that by her not performing homosexual marriages is infringing people's rights, yet enforcing her to do something against her will, which she CLEARLY doesn't want to do, doesn't ignore her rights?

And, I think you've got the whole idea of terrorism wrong. Terrorism has nothing to do with religion: any person with any believe, or any want can perform an act of terrorism, not just religious types. What exactly do you think terrorism is? Religion getting its own way? I can tell you now that it's not, and that terrorism has more to do with terror than with religion (hint, it's in the name).

Oh, one last thing, do you do archery every Sunday afternoon? If not, you're also making a mockery of English law.

PS360ForTheWin said:
religion causes terrorism though, it also incites discrimination, please read my posts fully before responding. how many atheists do you hear about that are terrorists?

No, hateful men/women cause terrorism. Those that cannot live at peace with their neighbors use religion as a vehicle to attack their enemies. I think there have been a few atheist terrorists. Lets see... I will name a few off the top of my head and see if any of them stick. The Uni-bomber and Timothy McVeigh come to mind... Don't know what they believed. There are several people that just randomly shoot up a school or mall... They are terrorists, what do they believe? I don't know.

Religion doesn't create terrorism dude, hateful people do. Religion can create an environment for people to hate others though. In those cases one must keep a close watch.

wow...you mean the government isnt going to force her to endorse something she feels is morally wrong? How dare they!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

luinil said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

No, hateful men/women cause terrorism. Those that cannot live at peace with their neighbors use religion as a vehicle to attack their enemies. I think there have been a few atheist terrorists. Lets see... I will name a few off the top of my head and see if any of them stick. The Uni-bomber and Timothy McVeigh come to mind... Don't know what they believed. There are several people that just randomly shoot up a school or mall... They are terrorists, what do they believe? I don't know.

Religion doesn't create terrorism dude, hateful people do. Religion can create an environment for people to hate others though. In those cases one must keep a close watch.

no matter the cause there will always be zealots that take it to far

Around the Network

Just as we don't allow people to be insulted based on their sexuality on this site, we don't allow religious intolerance either. See you in a week. Locking the thread.

|I knew this would turn into a religion bashing thread. Can´t we all just get along? Let´s all take a deep breath and think before we talk..I mean type.

Let´s stop this before more hurtful things are said. It doesn´t add anything.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

"Seriously, what the hell are you going on about? You think that by her not performing homosexual marriages is infringing people's rights, yet enforcing her to do something against her will, which she CLEARLY doesn't want to do, doesn't ignore her rights?"

The problem with this though is that the rights she believes in are harmful to other people. Homosexual rights are not.

But the problem with her rights is that it makes homosexual rights harmful. That creates a sort of paradox.

They should get married because their rights are not harmful while her's are.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you