By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you expect the 360 to achieve at least 40 million WW sales?

Over 50 million for sure. Why do you underestimate XBOX360???

Around the Network

Maybe. I think it will either die out around 37 to 47m.

Either way the 360 will be regarded as much more successful for MS than the Xbox was.

I think it's more likely than not.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

If it continues to sell well in Europe yes, if not, no way.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I stand by my prediction of 45-60 million, for the 360 and the PS3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Jlmadyson said:
Closer to 60 plus. Thing is going to be around for years and once it hits it consumer friendly price point that is when the legs will kick into gear. I see the PS3 at about the same before the PS4 hits.

i think they r already working on another one (not fact for some reason i think i hurd it somwhere please take with a grain of salt) ill try to look fer a link

If things go as they have historically, this will be the 360's best selling year (3rd year). So I'm not sure it will reach 40m, I would guess more like 35m.

I think it'll make 40 M WW, although as Godot says a lot will likely depend on whether it can keep itself in the game in Europe or get squeezed out by PS3/Wii which would probably just rob it of 40 M if it happened.

Of course if they can drive additional sales via lower price points then I could see it hitting 50 to 60 M but a lot will depend on how well PS3 is doing vs it at that point.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Depending when microsoft releases there new console but il say yes it will reach 40 mill ww.

At least 40 mil.