By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SHENMUE 3!!!

I've been playing video games since I was 7 years old, I am 26 now and I have owned and played through pretty much every console there is. Regardless of how many great games have been released, only a few stand out. One of the games that I pray I see the end to is Shemnue.

I remember the day the game was released, I had my copy reserved. I ran home read through the manual and switched my DC on. A few minutes later, I didn't realise but i was sucked into a virtual world and i was not able to put the controller down. I was so drawn into the story, its characters and the gameplay it offered, I didn't sleep or go college until I completed the game. I repeated the same for Shemnue 2 and now I am seriously angered at the fact that there no news of a third or final installment.

There is no game like Shenmue and it truly is one of a kind. Am I the only person who feels that way or is there more to Shemnue then just being another great game?

Around the Network

This if Off Topic. We discuss things here besides videogames. Any discussions relating to videogames should be placed in a separate, appropriate section of the forum.