By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which dbz game would you prefer...

Budokai tenkaichi 4, a remake of tenkaichi 3 on PS3/360, or Burst Limit

explain

Around the Network

None of them. I'm tired of tournament fighters. Give me a DBZ adventure with a solid fighting engine.

d21lewis said:
None of them. I'm tired of tournament fighters. Give me a DBZ adventure with a solid fighting engine.

Yes!! I would love that

Dragon Ball Z Budokai for the gamecube is the only DBZ game I had

pichu_pichu said:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai for the gamecube is the only DBZ game I had

Tenkaichi 2?! thats was the worst one ever...probaly one of the worst games in history...especially with the capsule...Bleehh!!

Around the Network

None.

Budokai Tenkaichi 4.

It would have the most characters. I want it to get to the point where there is like every character in the game... like Farmer with gun and goku with his hair cut off for that one scene... and red ribbon soldier 4.

DBZ really needs to go back to the Legacy of Goku series...like..a 3D version...not half-assed like Sagas..I loved the RPG/adventure style more from the Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury...

damn....I get the feeling bandai's sucking lately

Takara Tomi is doing better with their Naruto games

None, give me a DBZ game exactly like DBZ Legends for PS1 and im good.

deathcape said:
DBZ really needs to go back to the Legacy of Goku series...like..a 3D version...not half-assed like Sagas..I loved the RPG/adventure style more from the Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury...

damn....I get the feeling bandai's sucking lately

Takara Tomi is doing better with their Naruto games

If that's an option they should just go back to the games where you played with the tiles/cards.