By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Diablo 2 + LOD for $5!!!

Words Of Wisdom said:
It would actually be pretty cool to get a bunch of vgChartz people together for some a run through Diablo II.

Hm, a VG charts group would be cool. But if it would be a private server then i would highly suggest a mod, so that we'd still get a somewhat "new" expirience while still playing with other people. I'm personally a fan of the Apocalypse and Valhalla mods, but yer. the problem with this would be getting enough people...2-3 games in normal is just depressing (this was the case in both of the mods mentioned when i went online with them).

Still, a thread to keep VG charts members connected would still be nice

um..stuff

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
randomuser83 said:
Yeah seriously nice find. I bought my battle chest for Diablo 2 a while back for $20. Mostly find the battlechests at that price.

Is the battle chest that cheap now? I thought it was more expensive? I'd like to pick it up just to have get the strategy guides as well(I like collecting these), even though I already have the D2 Collector's Edition and D2:LOD as well as the keys I got from above :D

Sorry it took so long to reply to this.  That is how much I got it for and new too.  I think I got it at a Fry's for that price.  I do my bargain PC shopping there and Wally world.  Always find good deals.