By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 300k pre-orders for HotShot Golf 5

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

scroll down the page, they announced that Sony announced that they have received 300k pre-orders. The question is that how many of the pre-orders were of people not owning a PS3 yet. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Will there be a bundle ?

I would guess at most 1/3 were non-owners, and planning on getting the PS3 when it comes out.

Is Japan big into golf ?

They are supposed to love the series. Some expect it to be a PS3 seller, and sell at least 1 million copies in Japan.

Around the Network

Same thread here.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=3063&start=0#end

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Oh, and Japanese do love Golf. Something about being on an island that makes people want to golf. It is the same here in Puerto Rico.

@QT, at least this link is in english.

DonWii said:
I would guess at most 1/3 were non-owners, and planning on getting the PS3 when it comes out.

thats logical, i wonder how many PS3 sales there will be the week of the 26th. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

guys it is not preorders for customers, it is preorders for retailers.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X