By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i just bought buzz for the ps3. does anyones know if the buzz games for the ps2 are compatable with the ps3 buzzers?

Around the Network

no

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Bobo012893 said:
no

Are you sure? The game is being sold without the buzzers as well, which would be pretty pointless to buy then.

Buzz creative director, David Amor: We're keeping it the same because we did not want to add a lot of complexities. One thing we really hoped for was that Sony would make it wireless - and that's something they're going to do. Plus, the wireless controllers will be backward compatible with the PS2, so even if you haven't got a PS3 you can use them. So, the new controllers are four separate units with a little dongle that plugs into the front of the console. They're battery powered too, but we guess that's to be expected. You can also have eight players using wireless pads at once.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

If you have an 80gb, then probably it is compatible. Not every game for the ps2 is compatible for the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Yes ,you can use the PS3 buzzers with the 80Gb machine and the old PS2 games and even with the PS2 itself.And if you have already the PS2 buzzers you can get the game alone and use those ,although they arent wireless.

excellent, thanks people.