By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario strikers charged football thread..

Im sure there has been a thread about this one but im too lazy to look hehehe..anyways..anyone got it here? been in the sweet online jungle that this game is? share your comments..

Around the Network

ye i got it :D, really an awesome game

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:

Fantastic..u any good online? Im pretty decent although i cant possibly win enough points to get up there since i do have a life after all :p

ale666 said:
Neos said:

Fantastic..u any good online? Im pretty decent although i cant possibly win enough points to get up there since i do have a life after all :p

He's not just good... we've played like a billion matches and i haven't won ONCE!

I really enjoyed Mario Strikers. Unfortunately my friend was so impressed that he borrowed the game for a week now.
Haven't played online yet, dont wanna lose :D

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
ale666 said:
Neos said:

He's not just good... we've played like a billion matches and i haven't won ONCE!

hahaha, okay i admit, i am pretty decent, but to get decent you all need is a captain and a teams that fits you and your playstyle, then stick to it and play about 50 matches and you get pretty good aswell :p

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Oh cool it seems that my playstyle is not included in the game!

Had a great session today and managed striker of the day :D something is starting to bother me tough, LOSERS THAT RESET THEIR MACHINE...so i let them know what i think of them hehehehehe