By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Upcoming Xbox 360 games 18-24 June (N.A.): DiRT Edition

Only one game coming out this week on the 360, but it's a looker:

DiRT (Tuesday June 19)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I am gonna rent this game and see if I enjoy it or not.

360 owners support this thread, just cause only 1 game is coming out this week it doesn't mean you should ignore the thread lol

I played the demo and wasnt overly impressed. I know the racing is on dirt (hence the title) but it felt more like I was racing on ice with the handling. I'm going to stick with PGR3 (4 when it comes out) and Forza2.

Overall the graphics and physics were great but gameplay wise I wasn't impressed but I could see why others would like it. This is only based on the demo which might not be fair to the full game, bit it done enough to put me off.

• Current Gen - X360 - PDZ, Graw1&2, Madden 07, R*tabletennis, PGR3, RSV, Forza2.
  • Wanted '07 - Motogp07, Blue Dragon, Too Human, PGR4, Halo3, HL2, GTA4, Mass Effect, DMC4, Ace Combat 6 and Haze.
  • Wanted '08 - PS3.

mrlongla said:
I played the demo and wasnt overly impressed. I know the racing is on dirt (hence the title) but it felt more like I was racing on ice with the handling. I'm going to stick with PGR3 (4 when it comes out) and Forza2.

Overall the graphics and physics were great but gameplay wise I wasn't impressed but I could see why others would like it. This is only based on the demo which might not be fair to the full game, bit it done enough to put me off.

The physcis of the glass breaking and stuff in this game look amazing.

Around the Network

If it wasn't for Forza 2, I would rent this game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

There's a demo of this game on Xbox Live which I thought was good but I'm not really into that type of game but for someone with a force feedback steering wheel it'd rock.

Forza killed any chance of me getting this game, which is too bad because I kinda enjoyed the demo.

This is another example of terrible planning by a developer. You don't launch a racing game 3 weeks after the most anticipated racing sim for the 360 hits shelves.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Forza killed any chance of me getting this game, which is too bad because I kinda enjoyed the demo.

This is another example of terrible planning by a developer. You don't launch a racing game 3 weeks after the most anticipated racing sim for the 360 hits shelves.

QFT.

How did they not see this happening lol 

Slow week for releases on 360 this week.