By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming PS3 and PSP games 18-25 June (N.A.):

Hot Brain is not worth buying, i looked at it and it looks like an IQ test you take on some cheap site. The puzzle games don't look promising. Dungeon Maker looks like the only one worth buying to anyone who owns a PSP. Transformers- typical movie game.

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
ale666 said:
ckmlb said:
ale666 said:
Guess the PSP is getting its fair share of brain games too hehehe

Yeah but on the PSP they won't sell it's not meant to be a casual gamers' device... lol

It's a new trend too, 3rd parties are trying to do the same thing on the PSP that is happening on the DS with the big brain game sales but it won't happen.

I think its gotta do with the interface..DS touchscreen is much more suited to games like these..still at the very least something is changing..

Not for the good :P

Dipends on what you consider to be good ;)

Lite_DSaddict21 said:
Hot Brain is not worth buying, i looked at it and it looks like an IQ test you take on some cheap site. The puzzle games don't look promising. Dungeon Maker looks like the only one worth buying to anyone who owns a PSP. Transformers- typical movie game.

Pretty much.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

bump to keep alive...

Empty week for the PS3 this week, next week is Ninja Gaiden week and I am jonesin' for that game...

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Empty week for the PS3 this week, next week is Ninja Gaiden week and I am jonesin' for that game...

NGS and Darkness, finlly something to play.

Blue3 said:
ckmlb said:

NGS and Darkness, finlly something to play.

Indeed.