By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming PS3 and PSP games 18-25 June (N.A.):

The PS3 literally has zero releases this week so I will go straight to the hand held, the PSP:

Hot Brain (Monday 18 June)

Puzzle Scape (Monday 18 June)

PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient (Monday 18 June)

Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground (Tuesday 19 June)

Transformers: The Game (Tueday June 19)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The only game I am interested in on that list is Dungeon Maker which I am going to rent and mess around with, should be fun making dungeons and then playing around with them :)

... any one got a time machine so we can skip this week ?

Blue3 said:

lol. Dungeon Maker is promising.

ckmlb said:
Blue3 said:

lol. Dungeon Maker is promising.

Yeah, it is.

http://www.gamebrink.com/playstation-portable/1808-Chronicle_of_Dungeon_Maker-reviews-3.html

Around the Network

You build your own dungeon and customize it and stuff and then you play it and then repeat, you get more stuff to add as you go and there is randomness as the monsters spawn differently and such...

If it's well done I could see myself really spending a long time on it, now if I can get my PSP back from my cousin lol

Guess the PSP is getting its fair share of brain games too hehehe

ale666 said:

Yeah but on the PSP they won't sell it's not meant to be a casual gamers' device... lol

It's a new trend too, 3rd parties are trying to do the same thing on the PSP that is happening on the DS with the big brain game sales but it won't happen. 

ckmlb said:
ale666 said:

Yeah but on the PSP they won't sell it's not meant to be a casual gamers' device... lol

It's a new trend too, 3rd parties are trying to do the same thing on the PSP that is happening on the DS with the big brain game sales but it won't happen.

I think its gotta do with the interface..DS touchscreen is much more suited to games like these..still at the very least something is changing..

ale666 said:
ckmlb said:
ale666 said:

I think its gotta do with the interface..DS touchscreen is much more suited to games like these..still at the very least something is changing..

Not for the good :P