By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men only thread. Question for you. No girls. How big are you? (No Soriku)

if i say it, nobody would believe me, so i keep the secret

Around the Network
ismael said:
if i say it, nobody would believe me, so i keep the secret

IT can't be that small?

@ DMeisterJ

Man, we are totally getting married

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This thread is epic....

Edit: I was wrong

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@starcraft

Do you need pictures?, xD

Anyway, i'm around the average... but definitely not over it.

Dunno why, i'm European so i should have a bigger one :@

Where can i return it and get a better one? xD

Around the Network

I have the biggest on the internet. lol

Why would Americans have smaller penises? If you're talking about people from the U.S., then the country is an assortment of different races so the point is moot. And frankly, the white majority of the nation are descendants of European immigrants anyways.

kirby007 said:
im 193

That's about 3 bigger than mine. (We are talking millimetres here)

MontanaHatchet said:
Why would Americans have smaller penises? If you're talking about people from the U.S., then the country is an assortment of different races so the point is moot. And frankly, the white majority of the nation are descendants of European immigrants anyways.

Same for europe but they probably took the average American VS Average European...  If I was you I would blame the Mexicans!

konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Same for europe but they probably took the average American VS Average European...  If I was you I would blame the Mexicans!

Yeah, but we've also got an almost as large percentage of blacks in our country. I think it's just because there are so many Turks in Europe right now...