By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Super Stardust HD Won't Download 4.00???!!! Help!!!

It is pretty hard though, i think it is anyway. Have you got the extra content pack for it? Can't wait for more games to get Trophy support and also patches so music can be played in-game. With two trophies what level are you up to?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

I haven't purchased the extra content pack yet...but I probably will very soon. Yeah, hopefully they'll role out trophy support for more games very soon. At the moment I think only Super Stardust and PAIN are supported. I'll like to see Uncharted supported soon because I'd like to play through that again.

With two trophies (one bronze and one silver) I'm still at level 1, with the progress bar for the next level being at about 25%.

I'm gonna go back on it now but hopefully the patch will be back up soon and thanks for your help. I know that Warhawk is getting it but apparently wont be too soon. I've added you as a friend do you mind if i add you on PSN?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

I Deleted this message.

PS. Uncharted is getting Trophies.

FireBurden I've got exactly the same problem, goes straight into the game without asking me to update! Have you figured it out yet? I'm moving house Saturday & gonna be without internet for while, need it NOW!!!!! Any help would be appreciated!!

Around the Network

yea same problem for me 2, do you have a US ps3 or EU ps3?? and is your stardust from the US store or the UK store. mine was working fine, i got 10 trophies but then i needed the expansion pack, i had to download the UK version of that and stardust and thats when it did not ask me to download 4.0, its all gone tits up and cant get anymore trophies. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i just hope they removed the patch so all will be ok

yeh iv had the exact same problem. But this is the weird bit... i had the demo, which updated to 4.00... but when i actually bought it, it said "a more recent version is already installed". so i deleted the demo, installed the game, tried to get a few trophies, but it wouldn't have it. Why did they pull the update for this game??!?! i want some damn trophies!!!

The PAL patch may not be out yet, I know it wasn't up when the US got patched.  Seems odd it would take this long though.

Shadiest187 said:
FireBurden I've got exactly the same problem, goes straight into the game without asking me to update! Have you figured it out yet? I'm moving house Saturday & gonna be without internet for while, need it NOW!!!!! Any help would be appreciated!!

ive seen on a few places now that the patch has been removed until 2.40 is back up so hopefully itll be back up soon =s

mairsy07 said:

yea same problem for me 2, do you have a US ps3 or EU ps3?? and is your stardust from the US store or the UK store. mine was working fine, i got 10 trophies but then i needed the expansion pack, i had to download the UK version of that and stardust and thats when it did not ask me to download 4.0, its all gone tits up and cant get anymore trophies. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i just hope they removed the patch so all will be ok

apparently its something to do with 2.40 being pulled. i downloaded it from the UK store and ive got a EU ps3. thats weird though how you could earn trophies and now u cant hopefully theyll get the patch back up soon