By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Queston about Xbox360 pricecut.

has it been confirmed for all the skus?

or is Microsoft just trying to get rid of their 20g unit to launch their 60g sku?

Around the Network

Nothing has been confirmed yet. We are sure to hear something either by the end of next week or when E3 arrives.

Also, I've heard rumor that the new SKU arrives at the end of the month, like July 27th.

I hope it is a permanent price cut, but you'd think they would be launching the 60 gig sku because of the xblm size getting bigger, and people eventually needing more space (that or they could lower the outrageous price of the 120 gigs! standalone)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

No confirmations.

However, last year, everyone assumed that they dropped the price to $349 to clear channels for the HDMI/Falcon models - which ended up being the permanant price drop.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Hopefully if there is a new version, the price drop will hold... Hopefully...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)