By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Force Unleashed - New Videos

IGN has posted some new videos from the PS3 version of The Force Unleashed.

It looks really good and runs really smoothly, I can't wait for this game.

Head Shot

Face Off

Kash 2

Maris Rancor

Imperial Evo Trooper

Use of Force

Junk Titan

Rax

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

Ouch, 0 posts so far. If you had said the Wii version this thread would have been a lot more popular.

Well the Wii version is probably the one to get for once when it comes to multiplat games.

Why does the Wii bother you Montana?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I don't think the Wii bothers Montana at all, he was just noting that the lightsaber Wii action seems to have all of the attention despite the very impressive graphics and physics of the 360/PS3 versions.

Sorry just love this pic~

To Each Man, Responsibility

Is there anywhere I could see a video of someone playing the wii version. To see his moves and what it does in the game.

Because, from what I understood, the way you hold the wiimote doesn't look like holding a laser saber at all. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I hope I am.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network
Sqrl said:

I don't think the Wii bothers Montana at all, he was just noting that the lightsaber Wii action seems to have all of the attention despite the very impressive graphics and physics of the 360/PS3 versions.

*empty pic*

Sorry just love this pic~

Your picture doesn't exist.

@Bokal no, you don't use the Wiimote like a lightsaber in the game (no videos to show you).  The motion controls are reported to be fun, but yeah, you don't hold it like a lightsaber and slash around.

Bokal said:
Is there anywhere I could see a video of someone playing the wii version. To see his moves and what it does in the game.

Because, from what I understood, the way you hold the wiimote doesn't look like holding a laser saber at all. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I hope I am.

sorry for turning this more into a wii TFU thread, in any case i hope montana isn't upsetted by this too much :P

the controls i believe are in this link

http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/previews/173628.shtml

as nazna said, the controls have been reported to be both fun and immersive by numerous sources

Ah, finally a Wii thread in the Sony forums. Is it already takeover time?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Oh wow, that comment was coming from a guy named Vaio. I have nothing against the Wii version, and it likely be the version I'm getting (unless reviews show that it's significantly worse than on the other consoles).

It's just funny since this is one of the few threads that pays attention to the other versions.

well i think it looked great... the videoes this thread is supposed to be about anyways. Very epic.. very win.

Check out my game about moles ^