By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Trophies, when are they expected to be put into old games? egz: cod4

just wonderin cause i wanna get me sum trophies lol,... and does any1 know if which of these games will get trophies.... Grand theft auto 4, call of duty 4, ratchet and clank, uncharted, gran turismo 5 prologue?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

this thread is going well

They'll probably all get them eventually. It's only a matter of time.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

awsum i hope your right man, i really cant wait

It's down to individual developers. I'd suspect you'll see most popular titles get them and those developers who focus on pleasing consumer will also no doubt step up - so already Uncharted and Burnout have been announced for example.

I doubt all old games will get them as why would a developer put them into an old game that didn't sell too well?

The focus will be on new games for Trophies I suspect.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

do you believe call of duty 4, ratchet and clank and gta4 will get them?

uncharted and burnout were confirmed for "very soon".good thing with burn out is that if you buy it now and play it you will get all the trophies when the patch arrives meaning that you don't have to replay the burnout,,,so buy burnout and start playing,,as soon s the patch is released you will level up instantly like crazy.

awsum im thinking about getting it, it looks pretty good

s-grandi93 said:
awsum im thinking about getting it, it looks pretty good

here in canada the price of burnout  has droped from 59.99 to 39.99 for the past week ,,I don't know if it's same in states just check it casue it's more than worth it for that price

edit: yea it ahs dropped to 39 in US aswell

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8649395&st=burnout&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1195599475768

s-grandi93 said:

just wonderin cause i wanna get me sum trophies lol,... and does any1 know if which of these games will get trophies.... Grand theft auto 4, call of duty 4, ratchet and clank, uncharted, gran turismo 5 prologue?

No, Insomniac announced today that all of their previous titles would not be getting patched to support trophies. BUMMER!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893