By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - what game from the C&C series did you enjoy most?

NiKKoM said:
Strategyking92 said:
NiKKoM said:
Strategyking92 said:
C & C tiberium wars... not C & C 3.... the first one.
skirmish mode was awesome.

The first one was Tiberium Dawn... and didn't have a skirmish mode..

That was my favorite.. really got me into gaming.. i was like 12 and it was the first game i bought with my own money..

I'm pretty sure it had a skirmish mode, I think it was hidden under the multiplayer menu.

No it hadn't.. not even with the covert operations expansion pack.. It was introduced in Red Alert.. I hated that.. couldn't get Red Alert running on my old 486DX2 66 mhz.. Damn.. some of you don't even know what that is... I'm getting old.. :)

ya the original C and C definitely did not have skrimish mode

Red Alert 1 was probably my favorite

Surely.

Red Alert 2's gameplay was great, and while I enjoyed the quirky story, I don't know if it was the best choice, because Red Alert 1 had a great storyline that had a more serious tone, and Red Alert 2 ruined that for me.

In retrospect, I'm realizing now that while I also enjoyed C&C1 and Tiberian Sun, I definitely enjoyed their Red Alert Counterparts more.

Generals shouldn't have ever been mentioned in this thread.

C&C 3 was... a disappointment

Red Alert 3, somehow the trailer got me excited, but I know that it will be a disappointment.

<3

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Strategyking92 said:
NiKKoM said:
Strategyking92 said:
C & C tiberium wars... not C & C 3.... the first one.
skirmish mode was awesome.

The first one was Tiberium Dawn... and didn't have a skirmish mode..

That was my favorite.. really got me into gaming.. i was like 12 and it was the first game i bought with my own money..

I'm pretty sure it had a skirmish mode, I think it was hidden under the multiplayer menu.

No it hadn't.. not even with the covert operations expansion pack.. It was introduced in Red Alert.. I hated that.. couldn't get Red Alert running on my old 486DX2 66 mhz.. Damn.. some of you don't even know what that is... I'm getting old.. :)

Oh, I was talking about Tiberium Sun. It's expansion is called firestorm.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive