By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Super Stardust HD not working (trys to DL update then restarts PS3)

Anyone else having that problem? I heard this would be the first game to have trophies so I thought I'd play it and get 1 or 2. All it does it say "need to update to version 4.00" and I hit OK, then it says "please wait" before restarting the PS3. Did the exact same thing the 2nd time.

Around the Network

IDK How to help you, it works fine with me.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

yeah, n/m, it worked the 3rd time. I guess it was just busy, but restarting my PS3 twice was odd.

Dude I just bought that game for the trophies and it is alot harder than I expected. It is still one of the best download games I have ever bought tho. Does anyone know if the Add-on content is worth it?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

@Bobo
The whole game is great indeed. The extra content out so far is the single player stuff, you get extra challenges like Endless (so the rocks and enemies just keep coming), time attack, surival ect. I remember seeing a trailer for it somewhere but can't find it.

I haven't been able to download the 2.4 yet, (bad net connection and PS3 won't read my USB stick properly) but I'm sure I'll rack up some Trophies as soon as can on this.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

yes, the expansion is awesome. The Endless mode has taken over Arcade mode as the default top score game because it's a lot shorter and gets more intense faster.

Btw, feel free to add my on PSN (Windbane) to compare my scores =)

Also, the latest update has added a monthly high-score list. They already have a nice high score page, because it shows your score (obviously), session time, and other stats based on the mode. You can switch to just viewing friends on every single one, as well.

The addon is definitely worth it. Not only do you get to or three (can;t remember how many) new game modes, you get a ton of new enemies and a few new "goodguy" weapons. including......the Exterminator. {thunderous evil laughter /} (not going to tell you what that is, but it is AWESOME)

nd yes, this game is BY FAR the best $8 I have ever spent in my life

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Worked for me on the second attempt.

PSN - hanafuda