By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - update 2.4... y cant i play and of my music in game!!

so music is coming thank goodness, ive tried all my games it allways says "music playback is not available for this game"

Around the Network
J-Maher94 said:
Machina-AX said:
J-Maher94 said:
Rainbird said:
The developers have to do that, you just need to wait

Are you retarted, how many times are you gunna say" you just have to wait".

However many times someone asks a different question, the answer to which is 'you just need to wait'?

Do you enjoy being a smart ass?

Do you enjoy being an ass?

The correct answer to this question is, You have to wait. The games need to be patched to allow the music to be played in game. There are XBOX360 games that dont let you listen to your own music in game, there are going to be PS3 games that do the same.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

J-Maher94 said:
Rainbird said:
The developers have to do that, you just need to wait

Are you retarted, how many times are you gunna say" you just have to wait".

Not cool, Mr 6 Posts. Please be nicer next time - no personal attacks. 1 day ban for you.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099