By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

IS number 20 or 19 here? i feel like doing some matches i guess

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
chriscox1121 said:
Possum5454 said:
chriscox1121 said:
guild525 said:
Possum5454 said:
^ tell cox, guild will be knocked back if he doesnt show up by midnight tonight, same thing with truck except he showed up.

T_T

I just came on, I don't have my Wii with me because I'm at a party and left it at my cousin's house. The earliest I'm gonna get it is the 6th because I'm staying over....

the good news is that you are not disqualified, but the bad news is that if possum doesn't move up before sunday night then you forfeit your position to his and you will take his.  He challenge you and fred both wednesday night.

wait a second. so your saying if i don't play fred or rather i dont beat fred, i would move up even further? thats kinda cheap

as long as you mantain your position yes.  he has 5 days.  If there was something major that came up it would be different.  

Example: wasu is in cancun...this is permissable

well then, i'll just have to beat fred. i don't want to move up through disqualification, i want to win to move up.

these are the rules. it has nothing to do with you.  these apply for everyone

Sir Pit said:

check out the new bring it on section on page one.  you have a match set up with montana.  he has until monday to fight you.

Ooopsie, sorry Possum, listen to Cox. I accidentally mistaken defending a position with moving up. Sowweyyy

L.C.E.C. said:
chriscox1121 said:

@ L.E.C.E.

you need to make it public as well. this is the only way i can make the Bring it on Section

I thought Wall posts were public, but I guess I should have posted here.

They're publicish but we're not going to go search every brawlers wall posts to see if they've been challenged. A post here and a PM to the person your challenging is best.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

@ possum..if tgm doesn't show up riot becomes number 1. this isn't riots fault. we have these rules so the list doesn't go stale

chriscox1121 said:
Sir Pit said:

check out the new bring it on section on page one. you have a match set up with montana. he has until monday to fight you.

He/She has until monday to at least set a date with you if he can not fight before then. I'd find it quite rude to boot me out if I don't have the time to fight until then. If he/she doesn't keep to the date without good reason, then we'll give his/her spot to you provided you challenged him/her first.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

this is tough work running this thing ...Once you guys know the rules feel free to tell others about them.

IvoYarido said:
chriscox1121 said:
Sir Pit said:

check out the new bring it on section on page one. you have a match set up with montana. he has until monday to fight you.

He/She has until monday to at least set a date with you if he can not fight before then. I'd find it quite rude to boot me out if I don't have the time to fight until then. If he/she doesn't keep to the date without good reason, then we'll give his/her spot to you provided you challenged him/her first.

well, thats fine, but this is the problem.  if we allow this then some matches won't be played until weeks.  there needs to be a line drawn somewhere  

@ ivo...matches need to be set up in a timely manner. It only takes about 15-20 min per challenge