By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Montana was better than you.
You two should switch places :)

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Montana was better than you.
You two should switch places :)

Why don't you give your spot to montana then ?

is there a ctk okey rivalry going on now? My money is on ctk, I think he is pretty good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
is there a ctk okey rivalry going on now? My money is on ctk, I think he is pretty good.

No there is not I won't fight okey cause of his connection but  it's not fair for cox that he lost because of that.

Im game for anything

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

No there is not I won't fight okey cause of his connection but  it's not fair for cox that he lost because of that.

i don't blame ctk for not wanting to fight.  it's not bearable.  

Sir Pit said:
Im game for anything

we have a smash thread as well...check it out.  alot of people over there to have duels/brawls with

ctk495 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Hey, it crippled me as much as much as it did him :P

And if someone is really better than me (Ivo, Riot, Fazz) I'll still get destroyed regardless of connection.

Sir Pit said:
Im game for anything

add my code..ill do a couple friendlies with you

--OkeyDokey-- said:
ctk495 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Hey, it crippled me as much as much as it did him :P

And if someone is really better than me (Ivo, Riot, Fazz) I'll still get destroyed regardless of connection.

thats not true.  i almost 3 stock fazz snake today because of lag