By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

brute said:
well anyone gonna answer my question?

whats a while? 1week 2weeks.  anything over 2 weeks youll have to forfeit your spot and restart

if you can get it back in less 2 then someone can challenge and they will have your spot every 5 days. 

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Wow riot you are the second best player here no wonder. I didn't have a chance and got destroyed by you earlier today.

@cox
About that match I'll be ready on friday as I told you ;)

better bring your A game.  I've been practicing

brute said:
i wont be able to paly for a while cause my wii fell and broke,will i get disqualified?

BTW man that stinks...i might have to get a new teams partner.

According to nintendo's website it takes like, 3 weeks to repair anything. However people who have had it done say it only took them a week. So who knows =/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:
Wow riot you are the second best player here no wonder. I didn't have a chance and got destroyed by you earlier today.

@cox

better bring your A game. I've been practicing

meh,let's settle this right now cause I am not sure if I'll be able to play tommorow.

Around the Network

No one commented on my banner... I am sad ._.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Can i Join into the thing? My Boards name is Sir Lucario, Im usually called the Rogue Pit and my tag name is SKip. I had some friendlys with Riot, im sure hes happy to see me.

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

ctk495 said:
chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:

@cox

better bring your A game. I've been practicing

meh,let's settle this right now cause I am not sure if I'll be able to play tommorow.

my counter pick is frigate....make the room and ill join

Sir Pit said:
Can i Join into the thing? My Boards name is Sir Lucario, Im usually called the Rogue Pit and my tag name is SKip. I had some friendlys with Riot, im sure hes happy to see me.

your more than welcome to.  just challenge 20 or 19 and make yourself aware of the rules.

Sir Pit said:

we heard you were good...hope to see you in the league.  We need more players that are more experienced.