By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

I think I might cry. ;_;

Anywho, good games Brute. Though I'm gonna keep on kicking myself for that lousy second game. So much for a counterpick.

Around the Network

well, looks like I am number two now.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

shizzlee said:
chriscox1121 said:
shizzlee said:
Weird thing I just thought of. I have already challenged TGM, but Riot just challenged me. Am I supposed to wait for TGM or fight Riot?

you don't have to fight riot.  you can wait till after your match with TGM.  He if doesn't give you your match by Sunday night at midnight then he forfeits his position

Kind of a little bit too late.  You should have said so earilier.

i'm sorry i was brawling.  clarification: if someone challenges you and you have made a prior engagement, you are not obligated to fill that challenge until you have finished your initial challenge.  If you want to take the challenge you can if you want

Then... according to the rankings I can challenge Shea? ^o^

Riot Of The Blood said:
What the hell just happened? That had to be a fluke.

That was not a fluke.  You just owned me.  I should have known that my Mario didn't have a chance.  I at least thought that my Falco would.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network
fazz said:
chriscox1121 said:
fazz said:
So, then now I can't challenge anyone or what? Can I challenge someone below me?

Weird thing :|

you have the right to rematch this time tommorrow night, as long as riot still holds his position.  since your number 5 you can challenge wasu, but the rules state you must wait at least one day before you get your rematch.  This is so it stays best 2 out of 3.  If you lose your rematch you have to wait a week to face riot.  if someone takes riots position then you can challenge them

Then I challenge WaSu ^_^

i guess shea is available as well now

fazz said:
Then... according to the rankings I can challenge Shea? ^o^

we were thinking the same thing at the same time.

rankings will be updated shortly

@ smeags.  ill fix the name issue

And cox, my name is not with a capital F :0

Did Fazz just challenge me? He might beat me too.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Yeah I did :0!