By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Possum why did you pick that stage was it legal?

Around the Network

LOL, my Falco is going to be so cheap for the league.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

@Falcon, adamd is challenging me this weekend, so you're left with Valdens. Hope to see you on the listings soon!

EDIT: The above statement is a big ol' fat lie. Please do not listen to me, as I have no idea what I'm talking about, thank you and have a nice day.

I need to practice more.

ctk495 said:

no and that was the point, for some reason there was no "no contest" button.  i picked it to make sure you got your counter pick.   did you pick final destination for your second place?  if not then that match didn't count and you get to choose the next place, but if you did then i win.  also we can't play battlefield twice so if you didnt pick final destination on that match then you cant use battlefield as your counterpick.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
ctk495 said:

no and that was the point, for some reason there was no "no contest" button. i picked it to make sure you got your counter pick. did you pick final destination for your second place? if not then that match didn't count and you get to choose the next place, but if you did then i win. also we can't play battlefield twice so if you didnt pick final destination on that match then you cant use battlefield as your counterpick.

lol this is confusing but I only pick battlefield and smashville.

ok then that final destination match doesnt count and we get to play another match. So your saying that your counterpick stage will be smashville? if not tell me so that i pick the same stage as you.

Possum5454 said:
ok then that final destination match doesnt count and we get to play another match. So your saying that your counterpick stage will be smashville? if not tell me so that i pick the same stage as you.

Yeah smashville.

Falco? Lolz...

My metaknight is going to be the biggest fear people have in this.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

alright cool