By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Samus is annoying. I'm hopeless with Wolf, but I knew that was my only chance against her.
And it worked :)

Sorry I kept spamming the same four attacks, but there's really nothing else I could do on Frigate Orphean for fear of suiciding.

I live in Australia.

i couldn't do a short hop in those matches if my life depended on it.  and i couldn't punish your rolls either cause of hte lag.  i felt helpless

Around the Network

me and okey's connection isn't THAT bad. I can still play in it just not with marth. I will play him if he gets high enough to challenge Riot the great.

WoW needs to be in this. He can be the bonus fighter you get after getting number 1 or something.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Let's do this Smeags :)

prob best on the weekend cuz of the time difference, message me for a convenient time

Brawl code: 3179-6727-0546

MSN: Monkey_Breath13@hotmail.com <-- Makes arranging matches easier.

Riot Of The Blood said:

WoW needs to be in this. He can be the bonus fighter you get after getting number 1 or something.

That actually sounds pretty fun.  But it shouldn't be fair to just be able to start out in 1st or 2nd place and get that really easily.  You should have to win a certain number of challenges first.  (Would Chris feel like keeping a record of those?)  ^_^

Bot0004 said:
Let's do this Smeags :)

prob best on the weekend cuz of the time difference, message me for a convenient time

Alrighty then, the weekend sounds good, although I won't have a set time for ya. So we'll just have to try and catch each other.

Around the Network

@ WoW. I'm fine with it. 5 straight challenges @ number 1 should be enough to prove their worth. But only if the top ranked players in the league agree to it. If you win you dont become ranked you just get the privelage of saying I beat vgchartz leagues number 1 brawler.

Me and mm476 for Team Boobies(Working Title)! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

is this for serious...surely not about the name.  

chriscox1121 said:
iclim4 said:

On a completely unrelated note, I think all teams should have to submit a Team Flag/Logo.

chriscox1121 said:
iclim4 said:

Yup, both parties have agreed on the collaboration.
Just haven't discussed the team name yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?