By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human: "This Has To Be The Worst Game I've Played In The Last 5 Years"

Rock_on_2008 said:

Lot of negative articles on Too Human. Only takes a person with half a brain to make stuff like this up on any game that has not been released.

BTW: Kotaku are not a reliable source of information.

It's from a mod at Eurogamer.They're credible.

Around the Network

Wow, if only VGChartz gets review copies. The mods here and the site could get even more publicity.

Its funny how you can paste this: 'All of which will be taken as final gospel/reviews by the impressionable and trollish'

i knew this game would suck for a loooooooooooooong time. so pwnage to the opposition

EaglesEye379 said:
Wow, if only VGChartz gets review copies. The mods here and the site could get even more publicity.

Its funny how you can paste this: 'All of which will be taken as final gospel/reviews by the impressionable and trollish'

If it's true? This related-post is just another under the unimpressed ones.

Wowow

But it's Eurogamer.

Around the Network

Clearly this man has never played....

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

Yes

IGN said they liked it.

1up also had a lot of good things to say about it too...Polarizing GOTY by the looks of things...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Lets just say every game is going to be garbage before it has been released. Would not take much effort to make up a review provide screen shots and give your opinion on a game. You can even write a review based upon a demo or video of the game.

Regardless of whether this is true or not, I have not allowed my self to hype Too Human at all because it is a game that has been in development for close to 10 years; and it has supposed to be released on the Playstation, N64, and Gamecube before it began development on the XBox 360. To me, this has always sounded like a project that was troubled, and was reason enough to wait for the game to be released before getting too excited about it.