By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your top 10 played/rented Xbox 360 games.

1. Geometry Wars
2. Gears of War
3. Dead Rising
4. Crackdown

That's it really. I love my 360 but those are the only games out now that I would put out on any type of top x list. I've definately played more than that, just wouldn't want them to get any points when I in no way feel they deserve any.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
1. Geometry Wars
2. Gears of War
3. Dead Rising
4. Crackdown

That's it really. I love my 360 but those are the only games out now that I would put out on any type of top x list. I've definately played more than that, just wouldn't want them to get any points when I in no way feel they deserve any.
What's your gamertag?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

1. Dead or Alive 4
2. Dead or Alive Xtream 2
3. Dead Rising
4. Tomb Raider: Legend
5. Burnout Revenge
6. Perfect Dark Zero
7. Saints Row
8. Enchanted Arms
9. Bullet Witch
10. Gears of War

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

CapAmerica said:
1. Dead or Alive 4
2. Dead or Alive Xtream 2
3. Dead Rising
4. Tomb Raider: Legend
5. Burnout Revenge
6. Perfect Dark Zero
7. Saints Row
8. Enchanted Arms
9. Bullet Witch
10. Gears of War

Why would you do this to yourself? JK :)

Is Bullet Witch any good? I heard it was ok but I am thinking of renting it at least. 

1. Forza 2
1. Gears of War
3. Dead Rising
4. Guitar Hero 2
5. Crackdown
6. Viva Pinata
7. GRAW
8. Splinter Cell: DA

Crap! That's all I have played! But I've only had my 360 for less than four months so that's not too bad. I really want Oblivion but refuse to pay $60 for a game that's a year and a half old.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
twesterm said:
1. Geometry Wars
2. Gears of War
3. Dead Rising
4. Crackdown

What's your gamertag?

twesterm, feel free to add me.  If I recongnize you (I'll recognize your name) I'll add you otherwise I'll probably ignore you.

1: Forza 2
2: PGR 3
3: Saints Row
4: NHL 2K7
5: Kameo
6: Fight Night 3

Well list stops here cause this is the only games I have so far. And all of them I just play to pass time waiting for GTA IV =)

twesterm said:
ckmlb said:
twesterm said:
1. Geometry Wars
2. Gears of War
3. Dead Rising
4. Crackdown

What's your gamertag?

twesterm, feel free to add me. If I recongnize you (I'll recognize your name) I'll add you otherwise I'll probably ignore you.

It's ckmlb so you will recognize me :)