By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii in stock at Amazon.co.uk for 3 days in a row.

I've been checking the wii's sales on amazon.co.uk  since the it  was first launched in the UK, up to a few days ago it never stayed in stock for more then an hour.

For the last 3 days it's been in stock, it's clearly still selling fast as it hasn't left  the number one spot on the video and games selling list.

Is demand finally being met in England or is amazon just getting a massive influx of Wii's to sell?

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

Has also been in stock in my local Woolworths, Gamestation (spit), game (spit spit) but has now sold out at those branches.

I've never bought any video games/systems from amazon (or anywhere online) and i imagine most people don't. So, it would be possible that everyone who typically buys video games online already bought their system, amazon got a large shipment, and people will slowly realize that they can buy one on amazon without having to do a foot search for it. I highly doubt that demand is met yet. Until you can walk in your local equivalent of a walmart and buy one any day of the week, demand hasn't been met.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)