By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GTAIV PC development confirmed!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://rockstarscammer.blogspot.com/

Quote:
At 5:42am he wrote them from the pseudonym "Scotty C"

"I recently downloaded your free version of Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC. Despite your unique instructions on how to get it to play, it has performed great. The first person driving view is simply amazing and the Nico Bellic character really makes me feel like I'm living the storyline. So much so that I feel bad in finding something to complain about, that being the surround sound. At times the back left speaker cuts out, specially when characters like little Jacob are speaking. Also when I call 911, the automated response starts, but cuts out when I am given emergency options. I am using a Sony Vaio LT VGCLT23E all-in-one desktop, an NVIDIA Geforce processor, and the Sony sound reality with external RCA speakers. Could it be that the speakers are simply not the same Sony brand? They work perfectly with my other applications. So I have to assume it's your game. I hope you can resolve this issue for me, your website was no help. It's a shame the multi-player isn't available for PC in the free version, but I can live with that, I don't want to be picky. Thank you for any help you can provide.Scotty C".....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Rockstar and 2K Games are both parts of Take Two Interactive, you have corrected the right company.

The PC version of GTA IV has not even been announced for release and is still in development so is not about to be released on a website we have no knowledge of. Have you got another version of GTA? There are other versions that are available on-line, the list are below, could it be one?
GTA
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas

If it's not one of these and it is (somehow) a Pc version of GTA IV, you can see why we would like to know the website address

Kind Regards

2K (And Rockstar) Games Tech Support

Thanks to Galdata - Beyond3d.

The true experience of GTAIV coming soon? ^^

Tease.

Around the Network

2 things.

Title of the Blog is Rockstar Scammer.

I get what they are trying to do, but how do we know the response is real?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Read link looks legit to me.

Tease.

It's still wouldn't mean anything anyway. Who cares what some guy who works for a sub-contracted tech/customer support says in an email.

I bet there will be a PC version. But this email is nothing.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

The reply looks kinda faked also tbh.

Just my opinion though.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

A PC version isn't really a surprise anyway...Rockstar sells all their stuff on Steam and has released all previous GTAs on the PC.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

yes, we should see GTA IV on PC this October or November.