By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kind of personal but..

Drink a lot of water... Sodas are bad for your kidney.

And yes stop strangling the duck too much.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

^^^^ LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

If you eat spicy foods then that may be the answer.... or herpes

ROFL this will be epic

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soriku said:
Same happens to me X_X And when I ejaculate (only 4 times have I did...and it was between 2 years X_X)...

OMFG

Thats disgusting soriku, keep those things to urself

mM
Around the Network

Damn Soriku way to ruin the thread.
Lemme guess Joel, you have just been drinking a lot of Pepsi or something? Living down in Miami, I would of guessed you drank more water. Shame on you.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Soriku said:
Same happens to me X_X And when I ejaculate (only 4 times have I did...and it was between 2 years X_X)...

Oh god.

I really didn't want to know how many times you've ejaculated over a two year period.

Now I'm imagining you ejaculating!  Oh God!  Make it stop!!!!!!!!

Soriku: what you did to have that 4 events in two years?

could be a minor bladder infection.. nothing to worry about unless it continues for another week or so.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

this thread makes me think of Team America:

everyone has aids!
aids aids aids.

anyone?

PSN ID: clemens-nl