By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kind of personal but..

MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
I must have a super-penis also. I drink soda, and eat oranges out the wazoo yet no burning. And I'm also not a chronic masturbater.

Neither am I. But sometimes people will be sending PMs to me when I'm in the middle of a session and I'll be like, "Oh God, just leave me alone!"

You refresh VGC while ----? 

Ladies and gentlemen, behold, a true loyal mod to this site!

I've IMed while ----, but that's only because that alerting sound is so annoying.

That's because I do it late at night when few other mods are on and everyone is sending me stuff. But I am very devoted, yes. I'll be looking at something...1 Unread Message.

LOL... I will send you some PM everynight

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Well, I don't get any references from before 1995.

Well, a few of them, but only a few.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

This thread must live, so I dug up a picture of Soriku's hands

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

dtewi said:
Well, I don't get any references from before 1995.

Well, a few of them, but only a few.

Here's your homework.  Read this entire article and click around some of the links in it and skim some of the details about anything that seems interesting.  Then report back to me and try to sound like it's the year 1982, and you just saw Tron and had your mind blown by the special effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_1980s

drink lots of water

Around the Network

Hey Ruby!

Did you catch last week's episode of the Cosby show? I heard it was fly yet the NES captured my interest for the night. Man, I am so glad that E.T. didn't kill gaming.

Also, I finally saw that movie The Breakfast Club. I can not believe that those teenagers were deeper than their respective stereotypes. All I can say is John Hughes is a genius and Molly Ringwald is HOT!

And did you see that Golden Girls episode? I had no idea Blanche's brother was gay! Well, what do you expect since the gay community received an upsurge in popular exposure.

Also, I beat Super Mario Bros. 3! My god it was amazing! I especially liked the Raccoon tail. That game can simply not ever be beat!

And I just finished watching Tron. God I hate MCP and Sark! THEY SHOULD DIE! But they looked really nice.

Well, this has been a wonderful decade. See you when I'm born in 5 years!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

elgefe02 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
I must have a super-penis also. I drink soda, and eat oranges out the wazoo yet no burning. And I'm also not a chronic masturbater.

Neither am I. But sometimes people will be sending PMs to me when I'm in the middle of a session and I'll be like, "Oh God, just leave me alone!"

I've IMed while ----, but that's only because that alerting sound is so annoying.

That's because I do it late at night when few other mods are on and everyone is sending me stuff. But I am very devoted, yes. I'll be looking at something...1 Unread Message.

@ Montana - I hope you have industrial strenghth electronic wipes.

Oh crap I've created a monster.

Next up we should pick a decade neither of us know anything about and have a battle.

madskillz said:
elgefe02 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:

@ Montana - I hope you have industrial strenghth electronic wipes.

I aim for the floor, unlike some lazy people.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Who mentioned Diet Coke?

He's talking about Caffeine Free Coke. It comes in the brown bottle. It's not Diet flavored.

Anyway, they're all absolutely shit for your body due to the high fructose corn syrup, but at least it cuts back on the caffeine, which is one step in a healthy direction.

My urine only burned once or twice in my life, but that was after this one night in Bangkok.

Right now, I'm drinking Caffeinated Diet Coke. Here are the ingredients:

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium, Benzoate, "Natural Flavors," Citric Acid, Caffeine. Where's high fructose corn syrup in there? Hell, the whole point of Diet Coke (especially caffeine free) is that it's devoid of the shit you find in normal soda.

Whoa... no corn syrup?

Oh it's been replaced with Aspartame, the ingredient responsible for 75% of all food complaints from 1981 to 1995.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy

Watch your back buddy.  The FDA will approve anything for a buck.

Oh yeah, and don't go outside. It causes every type of cancer.