By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kind of personal but..

TheSource said:

I want someone to bump this thread in like ~6 months so all the new members can have insight into the regulars.

Necrothreading is illegal.  Expecially for this thread......

Just wow.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

This is just too fucking hilarious. I can't believe I missed it all.

Thread must live!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
This is just too fucking hilarious. I can't believe I missed it all.

Thread must live!

I concur. If you don't laugh at least once during this thread you are dead inside.

I must have a super-penis also. I drink soda, and eat oranges out the wazoo yet no burning. And I'm also not a chronic masturbater.

DMeisterJ said:
I must have a super-penis also. I drink soda, and eat oranges out the wazoo yet no burning. And I'm also not a chronic masturbater.

Neither am I. But sometimes people will be sending PMs to me when I'm in the middle of a session and I'll be like, "Oh God, just leave me alone!"

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:

Neither am I. But sometimes people will be sending PMs to me when I'm in the middle of a session and I'll be like, "Oh God, just leave me alone!"

You refresh VGC while ----? 

Ladies and gentlemen, behold, a true loyal mod to this site!

I've IMed while ----, but that's only because that alerting sound is so annoying.

DMeisterJ said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:

I've IMed while ----, but that's only because that alerting sound is so annoying.

That's because I do it late at night when few other mods are on and everyone is sending me stuff. But I am very devoted, yes. I'll be looking at something...1 Unread Message.

MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:
MontanaHatchet said:
DMeisterJ said:

That's because I do it late at night when few other mods are on and everyone is sending me stuff. But I am very devoted, yes. I'll be looking at something...1 Unread Message.

Rofl.

I'm disgusted now.

It's not just the acidity that the soda creates. It's the caffeine too. That shit's crazy for your bladder and super penis.

(I can't believe I only read the first page of this thread and didn't keep up with the second one where all the action is.)

If you drink caffeine free Diet Coke like I do than that problem is pretty much eliminated. Seriously, there's so much crap in regular soda and it usually doesn't even taste that good.