By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Can one of you contributors/moderators please take a pic of the mod forum just so we could see what it looks like. Just click ctrl and Print Screen, and paste it to photoshop and/or paint. Then upload it. Is it the same format as vgchartz?

I'd take a picture...but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to :P

@naz

So are there separate Admin forums for stuff like this or what? Or is it on the same site...just hidden from all non-admins?

Hidden, as is the mod sections from those who aren't mods, but this isn't really something to discuss here.

And the moderator forums are just basic forums.  The difference is you can't view any topics unless you are registered and approved.  Not sure why people are so interested in them.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

You should check out the mod forums a bit more, Monty

There's the thing about the administrators but that's all.

Lol soriku knows more than you about that place,I am speechless.

Oh my god, this is one of the dumbest things I have ever had to read.

naznatips said:
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Can one of you contributors/moderators please take a pic of the mod forum just so we could see what it looks like. Just click ctrl and Print Screen, and paste it to photoshop and/or paint. Then upload it. Is it the same format as vgchartz?

I'd take a picture...but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to :P

@naz

So are there separate Admin forums for stuff like this or what? Or is it on the same site...just hidden from all non-admins?

Hidden, as is the mod sections from those who aren't mods, but this isn't really something to discuss here.

And the moderator forums are just basic forums. The difference is you can't view any topics unless you are registered and approved. Not sure why people are so interested in them.

Because of curiosity,I don't understand what would be the problem if soriku posts a pic will it hurt somebody or break your rules?

dtewi said:
What does a thread look like when you're a mod?

I was always curious...

Each post shows up highlighted in a color coded background to let us know who the bad posters are. Like right now you have a an orange aura around your posts...

No, not really...honestly the only change is that all of the options you would have for your own posts are available on everyone's posts and at the top of each thread page is the lock and sticky options...and of course next to each avatar is a little button aptly labeled "BAN!!"...ok its actually just "Ban".

To Each Man, Responsibility
MontanaHatchet said:
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

How do you know that,you have read countless of things on your life there must be others :p

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
naznatips said:

And the moderator forums are just basic forums. The difference is you can't view any topics unless you are registered and approved. Not sure why people are so interested in them.

Because of curiosity,I don't understand what would be the problem if soriku posts a pic will it hurt somebody or break your rules?

Mostly I just don't want a dozen people applying to the forums in the hopes we'll accidentally approve them so they can view the topics.  So no, I don't want Soriku to post a pic.  It just looks like any other basic internet forum.

ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:

How do you know that,you have read countless of things on your life there must be others :p

Ctk I think you should just leave it be. :)

sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Ctk I think you should just leave it be. :)

Yeah ok after all I don't want to be judge by the ban hammer.

Congrats to BengaBenga and Sqrl!!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Congrats guys, it is well deserved...