By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top PSN Games

I too would recommend PixelJunk Monsters

Around the Network

Super Stardust HD
Pixeljunk Monsters
Tekken DR

PS1 classics, look out for Crash Bandicoot(s), Theme Hospital, and Rayman. :)

Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online, The Online is Fun

Pixel Junk Monsters and Super Stardust HD.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

sirvice said:

Unfortunately i couldnt find a thread about quality of PSN Games

Maybe i overlooked the affiliated thread, if so sorry plz post the link. Thanx

Otherwise:

Which PSN games did you buy or would you recommend worth purchasing? How many hours of gameplay can i expect (PS3Eye-Games for instance)?

thanks in advance,

SirVice

The games that i bought and there playtime

Echochrome 10 hours i play it off and on, the puzzles are interesting not bad

Warhawk 60 hours i downloaded the game, and its pretty fun if you like multiplayer games

Pain 5 hours the physics and the humor is good, but its limited in content, just extra charecters to buy

Creature Feature (playstation eye) 3 hours its not for me, and the playstation eye is really bad in lowlight, my sister likes it

Flow expansion 10 hours who would of thought this simple game was addictive, pretty fun just eating stuff with other people, supports seven controllers

Blast Factor - waste of money, shoulda gotten stardust hd instead

Tekken 5 dark ressuruction 20 hours i love this fighting game, was this a PS2 title?

Mortal Kombat 2 5 hours completely forgot how hard its to fight the computer

Everyday Shooter 10 hours pretty fun for a shooter, and the guitar riffs is all the best experience

Spyro the Dragon (psone classic) 2 hours i thought i was too of a kid to enjoy this classic again, i was wrong

There are a few more i plan to buy, just when i get my new debit card that is 

Around the Network

My favorite ones have been (in no particular order):

flOw (don't think there is a demo, but this is one of the best)
Loco Roco Correcho (no demo, but it is a ton of fun)
Echochrome (check out the demo, very unique puzzle game)
Everyday Shooter (no if and or buts about this one, you have to buy it)
Pixel Junk Monsters (this is another one where there is no question about whether you should buy it or not)

Others which are also good:

Calling All Cars (really easy to get into, has multiplayer support)
Pain (very unique game which has an interesting sense of humor. Very freeform)
Super Stardust HD (Has demo: personally, not one of my favorites, but most people love it)
Nucleus (Has demo: I like this more than Super Stardust, but I am in the minority here)
Wolf: Commando of the Battlefield (I just tried out this demo today, but I will definitely pick it up)

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

pixel junk monsters, im sure its a fun and addicitve game, but why buy it when you get hundreds of tower defense games for free (pc)?

any1 played "trials of 2pac",lol dunno the correct name, the "roll the ball down the hill/tower-eye-game"???

i definitely going to buy Flow (played it on PSP, must be awesome on a HD screen),
LocoRoco (adorable game on PSP, my GF loves it) and some other. Probably PixeljunkMonsters or/and Stardust HD, dunno yet

thanx for your fast response!!!
cheers

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I honestly haven't bought any PSN games.Any recommendations?

*bleu-ocelot* said:

Just read through the thread.  If you aren't buying games off the PSN, I think you are missing out on what the PS3 has to offer.  I have had as much fun with some of the downloadable games as I have with the full-priced games.  And most of them are 1/6 of the cost!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

Just read through the thread.  If you aren't buying games off the PSN, I think you are missing out on what the PS3 has to offer.  I have had as much fun with some of the downloadable games as I have with the full-priced games.  And most of them are 1/6 of the cost!

Thanks.I just didn't think any games were worth the effort.