By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GameTrailers has Diablo 3 vids up

5 Of them. I'm DL'ing now. Thought you'd like to know....sorry if someone else posted.

Around the Network

I watched the gameplay one and this game looks like it is gonna be fun as fuck. Wonder how many people can play co-op.

SHIT HOT.

My upgraded PC should run this great.

Here is the link to the game page with all the videos

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/8234.html

Blizzard still has, easily, the best CGI developers in the world! That teaser clip was Epic!!

Blizzard usually makes games playable on a very wide range of systems. They could probably get this game running on an AppleII, LOL. This game is gonna be so fucking good. I love me some Diable and they look to have improved the formula but kept it the same as well. AMAZING.

Around the Network

ZOMG!...

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Hell yeah!! diablo 3!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Can you actually download them now, or is it just streamed to your computer? and jagged, they said they want more people playing than there was in d2 (i think, been reading so much about diablo today I don't remember if it was just speculation or announced by Blizzard somewhere) so at least 8 player co op, hopefully up to 16 (imagine 16 necros with minions running around ^^)

cwbys21 said:
Can you actually download them now, or is it just streamed to your computer? and jagged, they said they want more people playing than there was in d2 (i think, been reading so much about diablo today I don't remember if it was just speculation or announced by Blizzard somewhere) so at least 8 player co op, hopefully up to 16 (imagine 16 necros with minions running around ^^)

It's just streamable for now, which annoys me a bit because I wanted to DL them earlier(I'm on a PS3, so Flash 9 doesn't work.) And there are more than 5 up now. It's a page and a half with all the HD/SD stuff.

I've been waiting this game for so long!!! yeah!!
Any idea about lauch date?

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back