By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Socom Confrontation is gonna be killer in the fall!

tournaments, clan support, ladders(forgot what it meant), lol even a calendar to keep you up to date with all the stuff thats gonna be happening, and thats not even the gameplay, which looks sick! Heres the site link

http://socom.us.playstation.com/category/Confrontation.aspx

Around the Network

Never played it.Is it like MGO?

lol i never played it myself, but always wanted to since i didn't own a ps2... Well its third person like mgs, but a tactical shooter after that, you get to peak around corners and such

alucardremixed said:

lol i never played it myself, but always wanted to since i didn't own a ps2... Well its third person like mgs, but a tactical shooter after that, you get to peak around corners and such

If it's anything like MGO,then I might bite.MGO is God to me.

a purchase from me, this game looks superb, i belive it will sell better than warhawk

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
a purchase from me, this game looks superb, i belive it will sell better than warhawk

That's not hard.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
alucardremixed said:

im with you on that one, i bought warhawk just when it died, not alot of people playing the new maps, feel like i wasted my money there

alucardremixed said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
alucardremixed said:

im with you on that one, i bought warhawk just when it died, not alot of people playing the new maps, feel like i wasted my money there

Yeah,I aven't been on WH in a while.MGO is better.imo

I have never really been hyped for this game because the first screens that were released look liked trash,

but after seeing some of the later screens on that website, i am starting ti feel a little buz, but it still is not a first day purchase for me though

I will buy it if I don't have a mic by then. If I do have a mic, I might pass on it.