By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii News Roundup - WOW what a day!

yushire said:
Anyone forgetting the last days or weeks before? what about Tenchu IV, Deadly creatures, Star Wars FU, De Blob, Spyborgs, Rune factory, Fatal frame IV, TOS2, etc... ? :/

Actually I pointed that out above =)

"This is really just the latest in a number of great weeks the Wii has had and will likely continue to have as more and more devs get on board."

Honestly this is just what happens to the console in the lead each generation, they get more and more support as they widen their lead. It won't stop the PS3/360 from doing their thing but it means Wii gamers will have tougher and tougher choices to make about their gaming budget.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Please Nintendo....new old school Zelda on wiiware :) or maybe just metroid heh

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

excellent news for wii... the megaman will rock!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

You think e3 is showing alot of japaneese support now wait to TGS. I betwill hear at least 20 new titles for the wii by the time thats over.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Exblackman said:
You think e3 is showing alot of japaneese support now wait to TGS. I betwill hear at least 20 new titles for the wii by the time thats over.

I doubt there will be a whole lot at E3 outside of first party stuff for the Wii to be honest.  Western devs don't really "get it."  TGS will be a much bigger event for the Wii.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Its a great year so far honestly, and we haven't even hit E3 yet. This is really just the latest in a number of great weeks the Wii has had and will likely continue to have as more and more devs get on board.

As unbelievable as the first year was the Wii is still gaining steam in sales even, surprising Wii fans and confounding many others. Should be an interesting E3 and a fascinating holiday season =)

I'm not in the least surprised about Wii sales, but I am surprised about the number and quality of announcements lately.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

brawl4life said:

great day indeed the return of 8bit !!!

wouldnt it be cool to see some more people creep out of the wood work with some more 8 bit greatness

Clearly, the Wii has no 3rd party support and is doomed.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Great day indeed as today the biggest Smash Bros fan (Me) finally gets my hand on Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

It was actually a year ago when the Wii won the exclusive war. There's this web site that tracks exclusive announcements and counts them constantly... and once the Wii took the lead, they got bored and stopped updating it. So cute...

http://www.gamingtarget.com/articles.php?kywrd=Exclusive+Arms+Race