By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii News Roundup - WOW what a day!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Every day is a great day to own a Wii. It got me to do 30 push-ups today before I got all fitzjangled. It's keeping me strong so I can handle the onslaught of new games getting announced every 5 seconds!

LOL

I can't ask for more really, this is getting ridiculous. E3 hasn't even arrived, can you imagine the wave of games we will be getting there!???????????

I can't wait till E3.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

it is good to be a wii full stop, if only i was one, then I could rule the world!!!

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

I actually think we will get more and more japanese support. It seems to me while this gen the wii will be lacking in western third party support, It will make up for it in Japanese support, and actually have more than both of the hd consoles combined. There have been some amazing announcements, and E3 isn't even here yet.

GlingGling said:
Every day is a great day to own a Wii. It got me to do 30 push-ups today before I got all fitzjangled. It's keeping me strong so I can handle the onslaught of new games getting announced every 5 seconds!

30 is pretty good, it took me about a month to hit 60 in one set. I think leveling up pushups is more satisfying than any ding in an MMO.

OT: They are just getting all the small announcments out of the way before the big ones come at E3.

60?  Good gravy.  What do you eat man?  I went from 20 to 34-max in about a month, and my weight has stayed exactly the same the whole time.

E3 is gonna be insane.  This pre-E3 trickling each week is getting worse and worse as we get closer to the eruption.

I love mah Wii. Ninty FTW.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Anyone forgetting the last days or weeks before? what about Tenchu IV, Deadly creatures, Star Wars FU, De Blob, Spyborgs, Rune factory, Fatal frame IV, TOS2, etc... ? :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

GlingGling said:

30 is pretty good, it took me about a month to hit 60 in one set. I think leveling up pushups is more satisfying than any ding in an MMO.

OT: They are just getting all the small announcments out of the way before the big ones come at E3.

60?  Good gravy.  What do you eat man?  I went from 20 to 34-max in about a month, and my weight has stayed exactly the same the whole time.

E3 is gonna be insane.  This pre-E3 trickling each week is getting worse and worse as we get closer to the eruption.

Anything healthy. My staples are bananas, oranges, milk, nuts and tuna. Throw in any random vegatables. And yes my weight barely moved at all. This was during my healthy binge. I'm down near 40 now... and my shoulders thank me for that.

Get ready for the eruption!

Well I am not the slightest bit more excited as a Wii owner.

This week was like a mini Wii3. Seriously.

Think anything will happen tomorrow?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Hooray for the return of 2d gaming on the consoles. None of these games in particular really got my attention but it is good to see more support for the system. Hopefully these games turn out good.