By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The interview: SORIKU

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
I'd like to be interviewed.

I wouldn't read that interview.

We both know that this is a lie. You are fascinated by my presence, you are talking about me all the time. How long has it been since your last thread about me? Five hours?

How long has it been before that thread since I made my last thread about you?  Forever?

Around the Network

Hey about the Central America thing..... We had a discussion before about this and if I am right a lot of Spanish native speakers said that Central America is a own continent and that they have learned it on school.....Ugh I should find that thread back I remember it because I was shocked about it :s;.

Found the thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=29866

RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:
Hey about the Central America thing..... We had a discussion before about this and if I am right a lot of Spanish native speakers said that Central America is a own continent and that they have learned it on school.....Ugh I should find that thread back I remember it because I was shocked about it :s;.

No need to find it, I have seen that in the results of my search for my own post. They must have a poor education system or they want to boost their self esteem.

I would rather go with having a different vision of the world and use Diomedes as example.

rol I want to interview u

mM
Around the Network

Are you Snake612?

Do you want your talk show now?

LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

konnichiwa said:
RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:

No need to find it, I have seen that in the results of my search for my own post. They must have a poor education system or they want to boost their self esteem.

I would rather go with having a different vision of the world and use Diomedes as example.

Diomedes isn't from Central America...

Lmao, nice interview. Keep 'em coming.

Hey Montana, can I interview you? I'll put it in the next episode of Real Talk.

Everyone thinks they are celebs today lol
*I am ready for my close-up*