By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA sales up! X360 > Ps3

lol 360 fanboys saying low supply is an excuse.

how about go and try to find a ps3 bundle at your local store?

Around the Network
darconi said:
So now even PS3 fanboys are using the shortage excuse for low sales? I've seen it all now. I bet most of them were also the ones that made fun of 360 shortage excuse.

Wonder what they'll say when PS3 are down next week still.

The new 80 shipments come on july 5th, so we will have only one day worth of 80 gig sales.....the funny thing is what ever sony ships is going to get sold out , so expect  sales to stay high the week after the 5th.........*waits for a wii or 360 fanboy to chime in*

saprano1 said:
You mean the damage control we had to deal with for a year?.....right.

That made no sense.

You mean the damage control FROM PS3 fans last year.
There was no damage control from Nintendo's side as far as I know, no need for it ;)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
saprano1 said:
You mean the damage control we had to deal with for a year?.....right.

That made no sense.

You mean the damage control FROM PS3 fans last year.
There was no damage control from Nintendo's side as far as I know, no need for it ;)

Yes there was damage control, the world hated the ps3 for an entire year.

@darconi

are you sure you know how to use ebay?

the lowest price sold was 599 + shipping from the last 5 auctions.
The average sold price is above $600.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&sofocus=so&sabfmts=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&ftrv=1&fis=2&ftrt=1&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fpos=11421&maxrecordsreturned=300&frpp=50&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&satitle=ps3+bundle+MGS4&sbrftog=1&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&saobfmts=insif&sadis=200&guest=1

Around the Network
darconi said:
I just checked ebay. The only PS3 MGS bundles that have any bids on it are the ones that are retail or below retail in price with not much time left on the bid.

The ones going at premiums are devoid of activity. Say again about demand?

Thats ebay,  why are you using ebay for proof to see if something is in high demand or not?

trestres said:
@saprano1: Lots of damage control, my head hurts after reading that nonsense you wrote there :S Please stop it man you hurt my eyes.

That's the excuse the PS3 fanboy uses when he sees Wii at the top. "WII GAMES ARE FOR MOMS DADS AND PRETEEN GIRLS!!11onehundredeleven!1one."
That's so old it should be considered spamming or trolling as of now.

seems like the Truth hurts i guess *shrugs*

Quick! Call the SDF Damage Control Unit!

Enough with the insults from all sides. Please stick to the subject and stop turning this into a fanboy hissy fight.

Alot of users are saying people are waiting for the 80gb model to be instock again.

This might be true.

But maybe equally as many people will be waiting for the 360 price drop which is meant to be coming soon.

Only time will tell.